Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Senior Enterprise Architect in Auburn Hills, Michigan!
The Connected Vehicle Services Enterprise Architect performs overall end-to-end System Architecture and design, defines and develops the common framework, with the common functions, components and interfaces for new & existing components, features and services, for new and existing features that can be globally used. Pay will be based on experience.
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical, computer, information technology or equivalent.
• Master of Science in Electrical, computer, information technology or equivalent.
• A software development background providing experience in enterprise systems design, development, and operation.
• Scrum Product Owner Certification and/or Scrum Master Certification.
• Experience developing a product roadmap.
• Experience modeling business or software processes using BPMN constructs.
• Experience with the Atlassian Jira Agile (www.atlassian.com/software/jira/agile).
• Experience creating architectural artifacts such as sequence diagrams.
• Experience creating release notes, user documentation, and/or training materials.
• Experience writing a requirements specification or statement of work.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills to management
• Ability to discern what issues need management escalation and when.
• Excellent Organization Skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize projects and tasks
• The desire to be part of, and to contribute to, a team.
• Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously Proven ability to work in a cross functional team with designers, coders, integrators and business teams.
• Strong relationship building skills including the ability to relate constructively to all levels of an organization
• Strong listening, written, and oral communication skills.
• Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical addressees.
• Ambition and the ability to be self- directed.
If you’re interested in this Senior Enterprise Architect opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• BSEE, BSCS or Information technology degree or equivalent.
• 6+ Years of Connectivity experience including: Minimum 3-5 years in telematics Connectivity System Architecture and design experience.
• Preferred experience in Architecture solutions in developing system integration of Navigation, Voice Recognition, Maps, Machine Learning, etc. and multiple Off board service Architectures Integration in InVehicle, Mobile, Web, Call Center Applications Requires strong leadership, management and technical skills to manage the external/internal suppliers/groups.
• Technical skills include: Vehicle and Connectivity architectural skills
• Ability to review design and ensure the best design principles
• Proficient System end to end Architecture skills
• May be required to travel – domestic& international (20%).
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Technical Product Owner, Enterprise Architecture, or similar role in an agile environment for a product successfully delivered to market
• Proven experience as a Technical Product Owner or Enterprise Architect in a cross-functional team, dedicated to the complete product development lifecycle of successfully launched enterprise solutions globally deployed.
• Experience capturing and managing software requirements as User Stories.
• Experience facilitating backlog refinement.
• Experience testing or verifying software meets the acceptance criteria.
• Demonstrable knowledge of software development lifecycles and activities.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.