Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring Service Desk Analysts in Boston, Massachusetts!
Trillium Technical is seeking Service Desk Technicians who will be the first point of contact for the Service/Help Desk, including being the primary person to answer the Service/Help Desk phone and emails, gather pertinent information of the problem and open and assign relevant work-orders in the Trouble Ticketing System if unable to resolve the issue on the initial call. This is a contract position and pay is based on experience.
• Exceptional Customer Service Skills required
• Respond to telephone calls, emails and other requests for support. Ensures all requests are documented and entered into the Trouble Ticket System.
• Document, track and monitor technical problems to ensure a timely resolution.
• Support and troubleshoot software problems for end user applications and Windows Operating Systems and applications.
• Perform computer administrative tasks for callers that may include but not limited to: resetting passwords, unlocking accounts and troubleshooting other routine and/or semi-routine user computer issues.
• Provide timely, professional, accurate and courteous customer support to all callers while attempting first call resolution to problems.
• Run periodic system monitoring scripts to validate applications and services are running.
• Other related duties as required.
If you’re interested in this Service Desk Analyst opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Applicant must have up to 4 years of full-time, or equivalent part-time, paid experience providing phone, deskside & customer support to desktop users.
• Candidates that are flexible and able to work 2nd and/or 3rd shift on occasion will be given preference as covering the desk 24/7 is necessary.
• Ability to exercise good judgment and focus on detail as required by the job.
• Applicant must have a working knowledge of the Microsoft Operating System Product Line including Windows 7 and Windows XP.
• Working knowledge & experience working with PC Hardware & Software applications, although not a mandatory requirement, is strongly preferred.
• Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of programs including Outlook, although not a mandatory requirement, is strongly preferred.
• Experience working with a Trouble Ticketing System, although not a mandatory requirement, is preferred
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.