Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring Paint Line Operators/General Laborers in Cassopolis, Michigan!
Trillium Staffing is seeking multiple Paint Line Operators for our Cassopolis, MI client. This is a long term position working on 3rd shift from 11:00pm-7:00am. This position is 6 days a week with revolving day off and lots of overtime. Pay is $10/hour.
Specific Functions & Responsibilities:
• Must strive to meet Company goals for quality and efficiencies
• Hang parts with a partner working with safety in mind
• Help with organization of tooling and load bars
• Make sure correct tooling is used for specific parts
• Change load bars when needed (requires a ladder)
• Change Maintain and clean up work area
• Help and assist material (wrecks)
• Take self initiative
• Must have good attendance
• Positive mindset
• Follow all PPE and safety guidelines
• Must be a team player
• Able to multi-task
• Good communication skills, verbal and written.
• Must be able to count accurately
If you’re interested in this Paint Line Operator/General Laborer position, please apply today!
• Able to lift at least 50-60 lbs
• Must be able to work at a fast pace
• Able to count and document required information / reporting info
• Utilize hand tools
• Walk for long periods of time, climb a ladder, bend and squat
• Able to pass all pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.