Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an Engineering Technician in Wixom, Michigan!
Trillium has a direct hire Engineering Technician position located in the Wixom, MI area. Position is located at our client location who specializes in and manufactures embedded computing, process instrumentation, and distributed I/O products. Designs critical measurement instrumentation equipment for the petrochemical and aerospace industries.
This is a first shift opportunity working 6:00am-2:30pm, Monday-Friday with possible flexibility in schedule. No BA Degree is required but prefer at least Associate’s Degree. The main role of this position will be helping engineers in testing and troubleshooting. Technician will be doing validation testing and creating reports. Must have coding experience. Estimated salary range of $41,600.00 yearly.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assist design engineers as they create, modify, and test new products in development.
• Electronic testing and troubleshooting to determine the root cause of product when necessary.
• Create/modify test code in C/C++.
• Validation testing and test report generation on new products.
• Test fixture or adapter design and construction as needed to support engineering and production.
• Prepare and conduct experiments in support of engineering.
• Documentation of results during experiments and provide reports in compliance with ISO9001.
• Continuously identify, measure, follow, and improve R&D and testing processes.
If you’re interested in this direct hire Engineering Technician opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Must be proficient trouble shooting electronic circuits.
• Proficient with C/C++ Programming.
• Must be proficient soldering and working with small surface mount components.
• Must be proficient with various electronic test equipment.
• Strong writing, documentation, and communication skills.
• 2 or 4 year electronic technology or related technology degree.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.