Now hiring a Project Manager in Fenton, Michigan!
Trillium is currently seeking a Project Manager for our client in the Fenton, MI area. This is a direct hire opportunity and interested candidates must have 3-5 years of practical Project Management experience at a small to medium size business within manufacturing, HVAC, building, or construction industries. Salary is based on experience, $80,000 - $100,000 yearly.
• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end including define project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with upper management.
• Draft and submit budgets, proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and upper management in a time and clear fashion and estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel and identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools and identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposal, requirement documents, and presentations.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crisis, and devise contingency plans.
• Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
• Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
• Excellent communication skills across any platform and medium.
• Outstanding judgment in order to know when to take action on difficult issues.
• Must possess a strong sense of ethics.
• Self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently.
• Effectively able to negotiate to ensure that all parties involved are satisfied with the outcome.
• Exemplary planning and organizational skills (multi-tasking and time-management).
• Ability to prioritize projects and detailed oriented with good analytical skills a must.
If you’re interested in this direct hire Project Manager opportunity and meet the qualifications, please apply today!
• Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field. Preferred: Master’s Degree in Business. Equivalent experience considered.
• Three to five (3-5) years of practical Project Management experience at a small to medium size business within manufacturing, HVAC, building, or construction industries required.
• Proficient with MS Office, QuickBooks, ERP other systems supporting the Company’s needs.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.