Now hiring a Business Systems Analyst in Auburn Hills, Michigan!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Business Systems Analyst responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating business systems and user needs. Pay is based on experience.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
• Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with minimal direction, able to lead and manage projects.
• Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team setting, within a high-pressure environment with changing priorities.
• Excellent English oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
If you’re interested in this Business Systems Analyst opportunity and meet the qualifications, please apply today!
• Completed Bachelor’s Degree required: Business Administration, Management, Engineering, Computer Information Systems or a computer-related field.
• Preferred 3-4 years previous experience as a Supplier Quality Engineer and/or experience working with Supplier Quality Engineering processes, Open to entry level, however, with at least 2 years hands-on technical roles in the field but must have:
• Knowledge of data analysis techniques and data mining with advanced skills with Google Sheets formulas & database design.
• Tracking project deadlines and schedules associated with the enhancement of various systems and reporting tools, as well as elicit system and reporting requirements using interviews, workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, data analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
• Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements; analyze and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions
• Must be strategic, ability to analyze, interpret, and summarize data from various sources (both internal and external).
• Experience in Automotive Industry
• Strong project management skills with effective results focus within an information systems environment.
• Training and or public presentation experience preferred
• May be required to travel domestically 10% and work outside of normal business hours
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.