Now hiring Mid-Level and Apprentice Electricians in the Waukesha, WI area!
Trillium Construction is seeking Mid-Level and Apprentice Electricians for commercial/industrial work – running/bending EMT conduit, termination into breaker boxes, hanging lights, pulling wire. We are looking for individuals with at least 2 years of experience, reliable transportation and hand tools.
Pay is $18-$26/hour, depending on experience. Project will continue through the winter. This position is 1st shift, full time up to 40 hours/week, and start time will be discussed in interview. Some OT will available per job. No per diem.
- Health, Dental and Vision within your first 60 days worked.
- 401k within your first 60 days worked.
- PTO days offered in specific states after 1 year and 1000 hours completed.
- Multiple discount programs offered via an online platform from hundreds of retailers.
If you’re interested in this opportunity for Electricians, please apply today!
- At least 2 years of experience
- Reliable transportation
- Hand tools
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.