Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an Assistant Construction Superintendent in Taneytown, Maryland!
Trillium Construction is now seeking an Assistant Superintendent or Foreman to help close out a project until 12/31/19 for our client, a well-established national General Contractor that’s been in operations over 25 years specializing in multi-family, senior housing, student housing and commercial build-outs. This project will be a 20K square foot build-out of a cannabis cultivation facility.
This will be a 1.5 month project. Candidate will be working Wednesday-Friday 3:00pm-8:00pm OR 4:00pm-12:00am, Saturday-Sunday 12:00pm-5:00pm OR 7:00am-5:00pm. Pay will be between $30-$35/hour (depending on expedience). No per diem provided.
• Assist on-site management of field employees, maintaining schedules and subcontractor coordination
• Ensuring a safe and clean working environment
• Assist with delivering detailed daily progress reports
If you’re interested in this Assistant Superintendent opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• 5+ years of commercial on-site management experience
• Ground-up and/or build-out experience
• Experience working on complex projects
• Able to pass all pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.