Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring Steel Erectors in Kaukauna, Wisconsin!
Trillium Construction is seeking Steel Erectors in the Kaukauna, WI area with experience in staging, rigging, and erection of structural steel and pre-engineered building systems. Must have ability to climb, install metal roofing, wall panel systems, weld and work at heights. Prefer experience in all aspects of structural steel, staging, erection, metal roof, metal wall panels, flashings, and trim.
Interested candidates must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in welding with total building erection and steel stud. Must have reliable transportation and hand tools.
This position is 1st shift, full time up to 40 hours a week and start time will be discussed in interview. Some OT may be available. Pay is $17-$25/hour, depending on experience. Work is expected to continue through the winter. No per diem.
- Health, Dental and Vision within your first 60 days worked.
- 401k within your first 60 days worked.
- PTO/Vacation offered after certain # of hours completed
- Multiple discount programs offered via an online platform from hundreds of retailers.
If you’re interested in this Steel Erector opportunity, please apply today!
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in welding with total building erection and steel stud
- Must have ability to climb, install metal roofing, wall panel systems, weld and work at heights
- Must have reliable transportation
- Hand tools
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.