Sales Representative needed for fast paced Accounting staffing office in Charlotte, NC!
Trillium Accounting, ranked in the top 1% of staffing firms in the United States*, is seeking a Sales Representative to represent their Charlotte based Accounting and Finance office. Repeatedly recognized as a National Best and Brightest Company to work for, our Sales Representative are responsible for:
• Outside B2B sales
• Creating and growing new sales accounts
• Managing and building relationships with field employees
• Other critical sales functions
Trillium Accounting offers a competitive and results driven culture with the following benefits:
• Annual base salary of $45,000-$55,000 plus Uncapped commissions paid monthly
• Major Medical insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
• Dental, Prescription and Vision insurance
• Life and Supplemental Life insurance
• Short and Long-term disability
• 401(k) plan with company contribution
• Generous paid time off policy and 8 paid holidays
• Growth and advancement opportunities
• Top Performers Sales Incentive Trip – previous locations include Mexico and the Dominican Republic
Trillium is proud to offer competitive BCBS PPO health, dental, and vision plans at affordable bi-weekly rates. Single coverage rates start at less than $100 per month. Our family coverage is less than $250 per month.
*Based on annual revenue
Related keywords: Sales Manager, Sales Representative, Outside Sales Representative, Account Manager, Sales Professional, Sales Consultant, Regional Sales Manager, Business to Business, Door to Door Sales, Phone Sales, Accounting Sales, Financial Staffing
If you’re interested in joining the Trillium team, please apply today!
-High school diploma or GED
-Previous service industry experience or experience in the accounting and finance industries
-Proven track record of success in prior roles
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.