Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a CNC Machinist in Lapeer, Michigan!
Trillium Staffing is seeking a CNC Machinist in the Lapeer, MI area. This position is first shift 6:00am-3:00pm, Monday-Thursday. Pay is based on experience, $17-$18 an hour. Our client needs someone experienced with Boring Mill and would prefer someone with Bridgeport experience. Must be able to calculate dimensions and tolerances. This is a temp to hire opportunity.
• Machine parts to specifications using tools such as machine mills, lathes, boring mills, drill presses, and sanders.
• Measure, examine, and test completed parts in order to ensure conformance to specifications.
• Setup, adjust, and operate all of the basic machine tools in order to perform precision machining operations.
• Select the appropriate tools, machines, and material to be used in preparation of machining work.
• Layout, measure, and metal mark stock in order to display placement of cuts.
• Check work pieces to ensure that they are properly lubricated and cooled.
• Understanding and following the customer mechanical standards.
• Fit and assemble parts.
• Prepare working sketches for illustration of parts.
• Operate equipment to verify operational efficiency.
• Operate equipment in a safe manner.
• Maintain a clean work environment.
• Financial and budgetary responsibility
Special and Critical Skills:
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
• Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must believe that the goal of 100% Customer Satisfaction relates directly to performance.
If you’re interested in this CNC Machinist opportunity, please apply today!
• Experienced with Boring Mill
• Able to calculate dimensions and tolerances
• Bridgeport experience preferred
• Must have excellent organizational skills to facilitate all aspects of a tool design project
• Ability to operate a forklift or to be trained
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
One moment please while we grab your information.