Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring Intermediate Desktop Support Specialists in Warwick, Rhode Island!
Trillium Technical is seeking experienced Intermediate Desktop Support Specialists to assist with preparing and deploying Windows 10 desktop computers. Machines currently running the Windows 7 operating system will be upgraded or converted to thin clients. A good understanding of Windows Desktop Administration, Active Directory concepts, Domain administration and thin client computing are required. Win 7 and Microsoft Office, SCCM and Thin clients are highly recommended. Experience with large scale deployments would be beneficial. Work across a broad range of technologies and liaises across multiple areas of the business to support incidents, problems and requests. Responsible for answering IT requests via phone email, or in person and explaining solutions in technical and non-technical terms.
• Receive and install replacement (for Win 7) workstations as defined by agency
• Assist in desktop/agency remediation in preparation for win 10 migration
• Walk Floor to mitigate any migration issues
• Correct any problems as they are identified
• Escalate issues to Agency TSM
• Resolve incoming problems calls
• Collect and collate cumulative user “Problems Report” that arise during migration.
• Provide weekly report of work accomplished, calls addressed
If you’re interested in this Intermediate Desktop Support Specialist opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Setup, maintenance and migration from Windows 7 to Windows 10 - 3+ years
• PCs and related peripherals - Printers, scanners, fax, UPS - 3+ years
• Phone equipment, regular handsets, mobile devices - 3+ years
• Ability to troubleshoot PC HW and SW issues and install appropriate software on the PCs - 3+ years
• Documentation and Reporting - Must provide progress reports to leadership, document changes and processes, and communicate technical issues clearly with clients and techs - 3+ years
• Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 - Basic Active Directory familiarity
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.