Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an experienced Database Developer in Ann Arbor, Michigan!
Trillium is seeking an experienced Database Developer for a growing Healthcare organization in the Ann Arbor, MI area. This is a direct hire opportunity. Salary range is $75,000 to $90,000 yearly. Our client is a preferred employer for professionals passionate about improving health care policy, health care delivery, and health outcomes through evidence based research. This individual will contribute to the analytic and programming components of research projects and study management.
A successful candidate will have at least five (5) years of programming experience using SQL-based technologies, possessing demonstrated proficiency in MS SQL 2012, MS SQL Server T-SQL. This candidate should be well-versed in designing and developing transactional databases for Web or Windows applications in Microsoft SQL Server; SDLC techniques to support a live production environment; and optimizing complex stored procedures, triggers, and functions.
• Develop advanced knowledge of project specific data structure and organization, study protocol and research design; use this knowledge to analyze user requirements and translate to implementation design.
• Implement business logic in a relational database: Optimize database design for referential integrity and performance.
• Write and test views, functions, stored procedures, and security controls.
• Follow standard SDLC and SOPs
• Independently make and implement decisions about technical approach for problems of medium complexity.
• Discuss needs and approaches with technical and non-technical audiences.
• Collaborate on planning of highly complex projects with multiple interdependencies.
• Efficiently and creatively develop pseudocode for communication and vetting of approaches with technical audiences.
• Successfully, efficiently, and independently accomplish a wide variety of analytical and programming requests, performing simple quick-turnaround data request for funding sources and the general public.
• Work collaboratively with both internal and external research personnel, including co-investigators of varying backgrounds and expertise.
• Work collaboratively with other programming staff to maintain and enhance major products of the project.
• Display a professional and exemplary work and research ethic.
• Develop and utilize leadership skills.
• Take initiative in leading new data-related projects.
• General administrative supervision is received from the Managing Senior Programmer.
If you’re interested in this direct hire Database Developer opportunity, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree with five (5) years progressively more responsible programming experience.
• Demonstrated ability to write code that is clearly readable and efficient.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and translate user requirements into implementation design.
• Demonstrated ability to write tests and traps to ensure desired results.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Non-profit experience
• Health research background
• HL7 and FHIR experience
• Knowledge of 21CFR Part 11
• Understanding of statistical concepts and fluency in analytical approaches for health care outcomes
• Application development in .Net, Java, or C#
• Exposure to user interfaces and design
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.