Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Underground Utilities Lead needed in Frisco, Texas!
Trillium Construction is currently seeking an Underground Utilities Lead for temp-to-perm work in Frisco and/or at nearby job sites.
The scope of work includes, but is not limited to:
• Checking slopes for conformance to requirements using levels or lasers
• Covering pipes with earth or other materials
• Connecting pipe pieces and seal joints, using welding equipment, cement, or glue
• Cutting pipes to required lengths
• Installing or repairing sanitary or stormwater sewer structures or pipe systems
• Grading or leveling trench bases using tamping machines or hand tools
• Laying out pipe routes, following written instructions or blueprints and coordinating layouts with supervisors
• Aligning and positioning pipes to prepare them for welding or sealing
• Digging trenches to desired or required depths, by hand or using trenching tools.
• Locating existing pipes needing repair or replacement, using magnetic or radio indicators.
Candidates will be working Monday-Friday from 7AM to 7PM and Saturdays from 9AM to 3PM. Pay is $17/hour depending on experience. No per diem is being offered. If you’re interested in this opportunity for a Underground Utilities Lead, please apply today!
- 2 plus years of experience in pipe laying & utilities roles
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable Transportation
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.