Now hiring a Mid-Sr. Frontend QT Developer in Peekskill, New York!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Mid-Sr. Frontend QT Developer for our client, a New York-based Hardware and Software company. They are creating tools to enable widespread public access to digital design and desktop manufacturing. They want to make transformative manufacturing technology accessible to non-traditional users.
This individual will work as a desktop software designer and will participate in every phase of the software development cycle; user researching, design, prototyping, implementing, polishing and testing new features.
If you’re interested in this direct hire Frontend QT Developer opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Experience with QT Framework is a must.
• Experience with multi-platform desktop development, strong object-oriented programming and design skills.
• Knowledge of C++ or other C dialects.
• 2+ yrs exp with UI/UX design focused on improving usability of highly technical applications for first-time users.
• Familiar with modern C++ 11 idioms, familiar with CNC machines, comfortable writing multi-level, asynchronous code.
• Ability to code custom widgets and controls from design specs.
• Experience with OpenGL or other graphics programming.
• Knowledge of AVR/ARM embedded development practices would be nice.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.