Trillium Technical is now hiring an Email Marketing Specialist in Boston, Massachusetts!
We are looking for an experienced Email Marketing Specialist to own the execution of our member communication strategy. This position is responsible for the technical execution of our digital member communication plan to improve customer retention by improving the relevance and influence of one-to-one customer email communications.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Ownership for Salesforce Marketing Cloud across the company. Including documentation and training.
• Drive best practice across the SF platform functionality and configuration while managing email/SMS build and deployment.
• Execution of triggered and journey automated campaigns including QA and data validation
• Advances the organization’s utilization of CRM tools, including dynamic segmentation, analytics-driven content targeting, personalization and dynamic email templates.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a self-driven, go-getter who is can understand the overall member communication strategy while driving flawless and timely execution of campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud . We’re looking for a very sharp and self-motivated achiever who combines a deep interest in business, deep technical expertise and meticulous attention to detail.
If you’re interested in this Email Marketing Specialist opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in CRM, database and retention marketing experience with a multi-channel retailer or manufacturer; prefer some experience within Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
• 3+ years of email marketing experience (strategy, creative direction, CAN-SPAM, related systems/vendors and analytics).
• Experience with Mobile Marketing Association requirements for SMS and Push notification Campaign management and execution a plus.
• Proven success in insight-driven CRM marketing.
• Experience with understanding interfaces between CRM and ESP systems.
• Intermediate to advanced HTML coding experience, including responsive email design.
• Strong verbal/written communication abilities; effective interpersonal skills; strong attention to detail.
• Able to lead, develop, and manage team activities ensuring functions are executed effectively.
• Demonstrated success in managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously within short time lines; well versed at connecting strategic objectives to tactical implementation.
• SalesForce / Exact Target hands on experience for both batch and journey campaigns
• SQL knowledge
• Other CRM / ESP experience tools a plus
• Experience with mobile push notifications a plus
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.