Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Low Voltage Technician in Port Hueneme, California!
Trillium Construction is seeking a Low Voltage Technician in the Port Hueneme area. This is a 4-month project, working full-time, Monday-Friday, first shift 40 hours a week. No per diem. Pay is $21-$26/hour.
Job duties as follows:
• Installing, terminating, and/or programming end devices for access control, CCTV, alarm and security infrastructure on base.
• Installation of low voltage wire
• Terminating and installing end devices such as card/badge readers, motion detectors, door strikes, mag locks, cameras, key pads, door contacts, etc.
Must be able to pass a background Security clearance.
If you’re interested in this Low Voltage Technician opportunity, please apply today!
- Able to complete job duties above
- Experienced Low Volt Tech
- Able to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.