Now hiring a Systems Administrator in Boston, Massachusetts!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Systems Administrator - IT Support Specialist in the Boston, MA area. The primary responsibility of this position is to proactively monitor, manage, upgrade all network systems/resources and their security within our infrastructure.
Primary Responsibilities and Experience:
• Manage a VMware environment with windows servers as well as Cloud based SAAS applications, advanced Knowledge of VMware and SAN and NAS storage device
• Manage security solutions, including firewall, anti-virus, and intrusion detection systems.
• Manage all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches
• Ensure network connectivity of all workstations and devices, manage wireless and wired LAN
• Configure and monitor windows servers, advanced knowledge in network services such as Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, and IIS
• Manage Backups and Recovery
• Monitor and test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports.
• Have a deep understanding of Windows operating systems, Active Directory, Group Policies, and Registry with a specific focus on security settings for these technologies
• Mid-to-expert level knowledge of Active Directory Domain Services 2012R or higher
• Knowledge and experience working with Azure AD, including directory synchronization technologies
• Strong experience in automating PowerShell scripting, batching and other command-line interfaces preferred
• Proven ability to gather and assess business requirements, develop and present solution alternatives, produce design and migration strategy documents, provide guidance and knowledge transfer to client staff and test/implement approved design Familiarity with deployment and inventory systems
• Work on IT projects and be able to see project from planning stages to completion.
• Work with new hardware and software technologies and be able to understand and learn said technologies to become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) as needed
• Experience working with Microsoft Identity technologies including On Premise Active Directory, Azure AD, Multifactor Authentication, ADFS, & SSO / SAML.
• Experience with Azure Cloud Computing, Office 365, SharePoint, Enterprise Mobility, Intune
• Maintain inventory and documentation
• Enthusiastic and quick to learn
If you’re interested in this Systems Administrator opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• 5+ years in corporate IT environments such as systems administrator, or consultant
• Excellent troubleshooting and organizational skills
• Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail
• Critical thinking and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Ability to work and conduct independent research
• Bachelor’s Degree required
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.