Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
CNC Machinist needed in Thomaston, Connecticut!
Our client is currently seeking an experienced 2nd shift CNC Machinist to join their growing team! The first priority of the machinist is to be a machining technician while performing production duties from blueprints. Candidate will also be assisting other Technicians as needed and will have the familiarity to work with all machines in the work center if necessary.
This is a great direct hire opportunity with a well known, local company, that comes with a very competitive salary and benefits package! 2nd shift hours are Monday through Friday 12 pm - 8 pm and pay ranges from $25-$32/hour, based on experience.
If you are interested in this CNC Machinist opportunity, please apply now!
- 3-5+ years machining experience
- Multi axis machining experience required, 5 axis preferred
- Able to perform your own setups
- Programming experience required, Fanuc/Siemens controls
- Basic knowledge of “G” Code
- Ability to perform routine cleaning and other PM
- Willingness to cross train around the machine shop
- Ability to pass a pre-employment screenings
One moment please while we grab your information.