Now hiring a Telecom Engineer in Cincinnati, Ohio!
The Telecom Engineer assists in the layout and design of telecommunications projects. This includes aerial and fiber design layout, manhole/handhole layout, small cell layout, underground conduit, building entrance and riser facilities, utility, road and railroad crossing, and other complex ROW issues. The Telecom Engineer will also be expected to ensure the project is completed while following company, local, and federal standards and specifications.
This is a first shift direct hire position offering $80,000-$100,000 yearly, depending on experience. Relocation benefits may be offered to those who qualify. No per diem. Typical hours are 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday.
- Prepare and implement detailed project plans and specifications.
- Interpret underground utility records, plat maps, and railroad validation.
- Maintain and operate GPS equipment in design of networks.
- Assist Construction/Engineering managers in preparing network designs, special studies, and preparing estimates.
- Oversee field construction and ensure project meets quality requirements.
- Review project bid analysis and recommendations.
- Work with CADD operators to ensure completion of accurate engineering and As-Built drawings.
- Helps to ensure project is finished on-time and on-budget.
- Represent company positively to outside customers and clients.
- Effectively communicate with project team, management, and clients.
- Adhere to company safety policies, regulations, and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
If you’re interested in this direct hire Telecom Engineer opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
- Bachelor of Science Degree in construction management, electrical engineering, or civil engineering preferred.
- BICSI Certification preferred.
- 5 years+ experience in the telecom construction/fiber/telecommunications industry.
- Experience with project management, planning, and contract negotiations.
- Experience with GIS mapping
- Ten or more years as a surveyor, CAD drafter, or telecommunications engineer.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.