Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an Application Support Analyst for potential temp-to-hire opportunity in Dorchester!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a 365 Application Support Analyst for long-term work!
The Sr. Application Support Analyst will be responsible for developing and providing technical support to both end users and IT staff regarding the Microsoft Office 365 environment and other critical IT Operation applications that are implemented. Act as liaison with vendors for evaluation and implementation for business and clinical applications. This role will provide operations support of core IT applications, working with the IT application business owners. In particular, support of Exchange and Help Desk applications. This person will report to the Director of Business Operations and Support.
• Administer and provide second level support including maintenance, updating, modification, troubleshooting, and assessment of the Microsoft Office 365 environment, Cortext, and other business hardware and software applications
• Provide support in the evaluation, testing, installation and configuration of standard applications, including analyze and test software for interoperability and compatibility with the desktop and complex network and other components of the IT infrastructure necessary to maintain and run the mission critical hospital systems.
• Provide application support for core IT systems, including systems in use by Security Administration, Exchange, Help Desk, and other IT groups
• Assist users and other technical staff to perform testing and problem analysis for any application issues
• Assist in evaluation of business needs for end users and recommend IT application solutions in accordance with Platform standards
• Act as primary liaison between third-party vendors and end-user during implementation and trouble-shooting of application issues
• Occasional after hours and weekend work to perform tasks that cannot be done during business hours
• Participate in on call rotation to troubleshoot system issues
• Participate as a member of IS project Management Teams as necessary, execute project deliverables
• All other duties as assigned
If you’re interested in this opportunity for an Application Support Analyst, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree and/or qualification in an IT related discipline or equivalent technical and business experience
• 5+ years managing a Microsoft Exchange Environment
• 5+ years’ experience in a customer services focused environment, Healthcare IT preferred
• Advanced knowledge of both Windows and Apple operating systems
• Programming languages: PowerShell
• Advanced knowledge of Active Directory
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office 365, Exchange, IE, Safari, ActiveSync, MS Project, MS Visio, SharePoint
• General knowledge of client-server computing
• General knowledge of basic data communications networking equipment, including hubs, routers and cabling infrastructure
• General knowledge of LAN/WAN internetworking protocols
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.