Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a CAD Designer in Marysville, Michigan!
Trillium Staffing has a direct hire opportunity for a Designer in the Marysville, MI area. Hours are 1st shift, Monday-Friday and pay is $18-22 an hour depending on experience.
• Provide technical 3D CAD expertise working closely with Mechanical Design & Engineering inputs.
• Promote clear channels of communication to inform cross-functional teams including Product Development, Engineering, Project Management, and Mechanical Design.
• Enter product information in ERP system.
• Analyze and implement customer revisions of current products.
• Investigate print problems and perform design work for manufacturability and cost reductions.
• Provide technical assistance to other departments as necessary.
• Work closely with Designers, Drafters, and Engineers to ensure coordination design effort is maintained.
• Calculate dimensions, weight limitations and requirements in materials
• Describe production methods step-by-step (including equipment and software types to be used)
• Create detailed designs with computer-aided design (CAD) software
• Design diagrams, maps and layouts to illustrate workflow
• Prepare and review rough sketches and review them along with the engineering team
• Complete project responsibilities within scope, budget and schedule.
• Identify potential operational issues and redesign products to improve functionality
• Ensure final designs comply with regulations and quality standards
• Create manuals that describe existing products’ operation, features and maintenance
If you’re interested in this direct hire CAD Designer opportunity, please apply today!
• Strong mechanical aptitude and creativity
• Must be innovative.
• Able to organize work into logical steps.
• Communicate, cooperate and coordinate with other departments
• Prioritize and work well under pressure
• Must have CAD skills. (AutoCad, Solidworks, Solid Edge, Inventor, Catia)
• Knowledge of machining, build techniques and methods of production.
• High School graduate.
• Associate degree in Design or a similar field from two-year college or technical school preferred and 2-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.