Technical Service Rep needed for immediate Direct Hire in Appleton, Wisconsin!
Trillium Staffing is currently seeking a Technical Service Rep for our client in Appleton, WI for direct hire. The selected candidate will be responsible for installation of machinery, start-up services, technical support, operator and maintenance training. This will also include installation of upgrades and modifications, and emergency service support to customers all around the world. Most travel will be scheduled in advance with travel estimating roughly 25% of time. Must have good written and verbal communication.
The schedule is Monday – Friday, and hours can be adjusted to meet customer requirements which can include nights and weekends for specific projects. When travel is not required, standard hours are Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm. Wages for this position are based on experience level, $27-$32/hour.
If you are interested in this direct hire Technical Service Rep opportunity and you meet the qualifications below, apply now!
- Associates Degree in Electro-Mechanical Technology or equivalent experience in Engineering, Sales, or Technical Support
- At least four years of Electro-Mechanical experience with pneumatics, hydraulics, AC/DC motor control, PLCs, HMIs and Servo Systems.
- Prior Field Service experience a plus.
- Must have electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent customer relations skills including the ability to explain and train.
- Computer proficiency necessary.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.