Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Trillium Technical is now hiring a Diagnostics Engineer - Senior in Auburn Hills, Michigan!
The Diagnostics Engineer - Senior is responsible for creating and maintaining the diagnostic requirements for Electronic Control Units (ECUs). These requirements are captured and defined in Diagnostic Definition Tables (DDTs) or CDD files for all ECUs. Diagnostics specialist shall develop, maintain and release the ECU DDT/CDD file containing all the relevant diagnostic data required by company specifications. Diagnostics specialist will concentrate on Powertrain ECUs.
• Diagnostics Development for Electronic Control Units
• DDT/CDD development/maintenance using NOVUS/CANdela
• DDT/CDD development based on Data Dictionaries (DD), for specified Software phase and Model year.
• Analysis of ECU Diagnostic Design, Diagnostic Verification Reports (DVR), DTC Criteria Matrix
• Conducting Diagnostic kick-off, Diagnostic Design review, and DTC criteria matrix review meetings
• Release of 1A, 2A DDT/CDDs
• Interaction with Release Engineers and Suppliers performing Diagnostic implementation/validation
• Extensive experience with UDS protocol.
• Extensive experience with KWP protocol.
• Knowledge of ECU reprogramming
If you’re interested in this Diagnostics Engineer - Senior opportunity, and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Must be able to start within two weeks
• BSEE or MSEE degree from an ABET accredited university
• 5+ years vehicle diagnostics development experience (UDS and KWP) - Must be Current and Continuous Experience to be considered
• 1+ years CANdela/Vector tool experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Proficient use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
Travel and Driving Requirements:
• Will be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
• Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.