Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Database Developer in Boston, Massachusetts!
Trillium Technical is currently seeking a Database Developer to work on VRM (Vendor Report Management) Project for our client. The ideal candidate will have experience working with a technical team involved in MS SQL database design, database and report development and analytics and data visualization. This position requires that the candidate be a skilled database developer and able to generate complex reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and other tools as required. In addition, the candidate will be involved in database administration, configuration, security set up and unit testing of interfaces/integrations.
• Database Developer on this project will work as part of technical team and be involved in the design, build, unit testing, and deployment of SSRS Reports. The developer will develop analytics and interactive dashboards.
• The developer is responsible for translating functional reporting requirements into a technical design document, and building the reports.
• Responsible for developing and testing stored procedures, user defined functions, triggers, and other objects that assist in the implementation of business rules/logic.
• Knowledge and expertise with Microsoft PowerBI and Tableau is plus.
• Design and develop relational database models/schemas.
• Query performance tuning and write ad-hoc queries.
• Provide assistance in MS SQL server support
• Create IT documents for knowledge base, user guides, and other various communications systems
• Work with Director of Application Systems to ensure successful transition of VRM project deliverables to production environment
• Follow established business, technical and project policies and guidelines aligned with OSD, ANF and EOTSS principles and standards to include the following: use of best practices, meeting management, project plans, status reports and dashboards, risk and issue tracking, change requests and resource management.
• Collect data and report on technical metrics to be used to determine success factors using established project tools and processes during development and support.
If you’re interested in this Database Developer opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Minimum 6 years’ experience with SQL Server 2012/2014/2017 database development
• 5 + experience working as a database developer using Microsoft SQL SSRS.
• 5 + year’s development experience in SSIS.
• Extensive experience in writing Stored Procedures in 2012/2014/2017.
• Experience with one or more other reporting engines: Crystal Reports, Jasper Reports or Tableau.
• Experience with pre-built cubes to design and tailor reports.
• Advanced knowledge of T-SQL including complex SQL queries and best practices
• Experience with advanced query design, stored procedures, views and functions
• Experience with index design and T-SQL performance tuning techniques
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to communicate with technical and business resources at many levels in a manner that supports progress and success.
• Ability to understand, appreciate and adapt to new business cultures and ways of working.
• Demonstrates initiative and works independently with minimal supervision
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.