Now hiring a Construction Divisional Manager in Phoenix, Arizona!
Trillium Construction is seeking a Construction Divisional Manager for direct hire in the Phoenix, AZ area. The Construction Divisional Manager will be expected to manage the construction of multiple construction projects simultaneously. This will include regional team management, management of Pre-Construction, business development, operations, and project scheduling of commercial construction projects.
This is a first shift direct hire position offering $100,000-$150,000 yearly plus bonuses depending on experience. Relocation benefits will be offered to those who qualify.
- Regional business plan development and implementation for sustainability and growth within the region.
- Hiring manager responsibilities.
- Managing project teams to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Review and negotiation of construction contracts.
- Pre-Construction activities including finding and qualifying vendors, estimating, and value engineering.
- Help with estimating to prepare accurate estimates to drive profitable proposals.
- Establish budget controls
- Project scheduling, budgeting, and quality control.
- Oversight of project claims and resolution.
- Oversee purchase orders and subcontracts.
- Manage project controls.
If you’re interested in this direct hire Construction Divisional Manager opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Construction Management preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience with construction management (preferable commercial construction).
- Knowledgeable of OSHA site safety.
- Knowledgeable of Project Scheduling, Estimating, and Financial Reporting.
- Experienced with Pre-Construction procedures.
- Experience with Sage, Primavera, and MS Project a plus.
- Must be willing to travel to project sites in region as needed.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.