Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a CNC Mazak Lathe Set-Up/Operator in Wixom, Michigan!
Trillium Staffing has a CNC Mazak Lathe Set-Up/Operator position available in the Wixom, MI area. Our client who is manufacturer of high pressure water jet equipment is seeking a direct hire candidate. Must be able to work a flexible schedule including training on day shift and once trained, able to then move to a night shift. Pay range up to $24.00 an hour based on skills and experience. This position is responsible for setting-up, programming and operating a Mazak Lathe.
Knowledge and Skills of all CNC Machine Setup/Operators:
• Must be able to interpret prints with GD&T.
• Ability to read measuring tools (Micrometers, Calipers, etc).
• Strong mechanical aptitude is a plus.
• Must have good organizational skills.
• Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including training on day shift and once trained, transfer to night shift.
• Must be able to start workweek on Sunday evenings.
• Must be able to work mandatory overtime as necessary including Sunday through Friday nights.
• Must pass pre-employment physical including drug screen.
• A continuous pattern of regular and prompt attendance is required.
If you’re interested in this direct hire CNC Mazak Lathe Set-Up/Operator position, please apply today!
- Must have 2+ years programming Mazak Lathes with T-Plus or higher control
- Must have 2+ years programming with live tooling
- Must be able to interpret prints with GD&T
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Ability to read measuring tools (Micrometers, Calipers, etc).
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Staffing has been recruiting and hiring CNC talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.