Now hiring a bilingual Machine Operator in the Dallas, TX area!
Trillium Construction is currently seeking a bilingual (English/Spanish) Product Machine Operator to work in the Dallas, TX area!
Schedule is Monday-Saturday, 6:30AM - 4:30PM. Pay is $12.50/hour with overtime. This is a temp to hire opportunity.
- Observe equipment operation and components, such as sensors, limit switches, proximity switches, conveyor belts, and photo eyes, to detect machine malfunction
- Read gauges, change settings, move levers, shift gears, and depress pedals to operate equipment.
- Use touch pads and computerized equipment to program automated machinery
- Set stops or guides to specific lengths as indicated by scale, rule or templates
- Perform routine maintenance of production equipment to include lubricating, fueling and cleaning
If you are interested in this Machine Operator position and meet the qualifications below, please apply today by clicking the apply now button!
• Valid driver’s license
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
• 3+ years related experience in trades specific to job requirements
• Reliable transportation
• Physical requirements include lifting up to 60 lbs., extended standing, walking, sitting, bending, climbing and working outside
• Working knowledge of safety principles, such as lock-out/tag-out
• Ability to pass any pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.