Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring Customer Service Reps in Columbus, Ohio!
Trillium Staffing is seeking Customer Service Reps in the Columbus, OH area. Candidates will train for 6 weeks 9:00am - 5:30pm, then will go to 11:00am-8:30pm schedule, Monday through Friday with 1-2 weekends per month. Pay is $13.00/hour. This position could lead to hire based on performance and attendance.
General Summary: The Customer Service Representative is primarily responsible for assisting customers with placing orders and resolving issues while providing the highest level of customer service.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists customers with any questions regarding orders and concerns.
• Provides all necessary support to customer through phone calls, faxes and email.
• Ensures excellent customer service by identifying and resolving customer related issues in accordance with company policies.
• Routes calls to the appropriate resource when applicable.
• Logs all calls using a call management system.
• Other duties as assigned.
If you’re interested in this Customer Service Rep position, please apply today!
• High School Diploma/GED required.
• Previous Customer Service experience preferred.
• Weekend shifts required and possible Holiday shifts required.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
• Basic data entry/keyboard skills.
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.