Now hiring Machine Operators in Reynoldsburg, Ohio!
Trillium Staffing is seeking Machine Operators for 2nd shift in Reynoldsburg, OH.
Schedule is 3:00pm - 12:30am, Monday though Friday with volunteer OT on Saturday/Sunday. Pay is $16-23/hour. Possible temp to hire.
The Machine Operator I is responsible for operating industrial equipment and machinery such as a laser machine, press brake, structural steel rolling machine, CNC milling machine etc. in accordance with company procedures. Operator will place production part into machine, cycle the equipment and retrieve the part. Employee is responsible for visually inspecting parts.
• Setting up machines at the beginning of shift to ensure proper working order
• Maintaining and cleaning machines before and after each shift
• Monitor machines during every procedure to ensure optimum running
• Troubleshoot problems during machine operation
• Ensure stocks/inventory of needed materials and tools are ready and available at all times
If you’re interested in this Machine Operator position, please apply today!
• Prior manufacturing experience is highly preferred. Any technical or vocational education/training in relation to skills listed below is also desirable.
• Must have intermediate blueprint reading knowledge and the ability to follow the work order instructions
• Forklifts and Overhead crane experience preferred (in-house training available)
• Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
• Team player - must be able to work with others assigned to machine
• Must have and maintain a high sense of urgency to meet and exceed all production goals
• Adaptable to changing demands
• Attentive to detail watching for material defects and any quality issues
• Physically capable of standing, walking, bending, pushing, pulling, reaching and twisting throughout shift
• Capable of repetitively lifting 25-50 lbs
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.