Now hiring Millwrights in Royal City, Washington!
Trillium Construction is seeking Millwrights in the Royal City, WA area for erecting structural steel. Must know how to follow code and know when to call for inspection. Must be okay with heights. Must have knowledge of insulation, trim work, sheet metal. Must be able to read blueprints and be able to operate lifts (forklift, scissor and snorkle). Welding experience is a plus.
This position is Monday-Friday, first shift, 40+ hours a week. Pay is $21-$26/hour, depending on experience. This project is 1 month of work or more. Per diem of $55/day is offered for qualified travelers.
If you’re interested in this Millwright position, please apply today!
- Must know how to follow code and know when to call for inspection
- Must be okay with heights
- Must have knowledge of insulation, trim work, sheet metal
- Must be able to read blueprints and be able to operate lifts (forklift, scissor and snorkle)
- Welding experience is a plus
- Able to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
Jobs close to this one
One moment please while we grab your information.