Now hiring a Foreman - Ariel Fiber Line Crew in Bandera, Texas!
Trillium Construction is seeking a Foreman - Ariel Fiber Line Crew in the Bandera, TX area. The Aerial Lineman Foreman is primarily in charge of crews within our Divisional Units (Electrical, Gas, Communications, Right of Way, and Storm Work) and has the direct responsibility for people, safety, project management, and onsite client relations. Foremen typically have 3 – 4 crew members reporting directly to them. Candidate must pass a drug screen; background check; complete I-9 verification for Homeland Security and complete orientation and safety requirements.
Pay is 21.00/hour. Per diem is applicable, $80/day worked for qualified travelers. Schedule is Monday through Friday with possible Saturday work. Foreman will work 40 hours minimum per week, with strong possibility of overtime. This project is expected to last 6+ months.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Planning and initiating Projects within the respective Divisional Unit.
• Establishing and enforcing OSHA and Customer Safety Requirements for crew.
• Implementing and enforcing State D.O.T Traffic Control Work zone plans
• Applicant must have effective management and leadership skills with a willingness to share skills/knowledge with crew to develop individual members.
• Managing project plans and coordinate crew to meet deadlines.
• Keep detailed record of work activity
• Read and interpret engineering plans and specifications
• Understanding of separation and clearance regulations
• Applicant must be willing to work flexible hours, including overtime.
• Applicant must be willing to travel in Texas and surrounding areas.
• Ability to perform essential functions
• Ability and willingness to follow direction from Supervision
• Willingness to work both individually and in a team environment
• Ability to communicate professionally with co-workers, homeowners, and customers
• Ability to lift and/or pull 100 pounds several times each day
• Ability to endure long periods of standing, sitting, or walking
• Bending, twisting, squatting, reaching above the head several times per day
• Continuous use of both hands to operate hand tools and perform other duties
• Ability to work full-time, in an outdoor environment and in all weather conditions
If you’re interested in this Foreman opportunity, please apply today!
• Must have 5+ years’ experience in the utility/construction industry as a Line-crew Foreman.
• Experience with commercial deliveries and transport.
• Driver’s license is required, with clean driving record
• Valid CDL-A is strongly desired.
• Ability to pass a DOT physical
• Aptitude for training and skills transfer.
• Ability to pass all pre-employment screenings.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.