Now hiring Rough Carpenters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin!
Trillium Construction is seeking Rough Framers for work in Milwaukee! We are looking for individuals with 3-5 or more years of prior experience with wood framing on residential or commercial building projects.
Schedule will be 1st shift hours, Monday-Friday, and overtime may be offered depending on the workload and the status of current projects. This is a 4 week project with possible projects lined up after. Pay is $18-$25/hour (dependent on experience). No per diem paid for this project.
We offer health insurance, 401k, paid holidays and vacation! We are considering all of those who meet the qualifications below.
If you are interested in this opportunity for Rough Framing Carpenters, please apply today!
- 3-5 or more years prior experience with wood framing on residential or commercial building projects.
- Ability to work closely with the crew in order to complete the building of interior and exterior walls or panels.
- Able to measure, cut, and correctly fasten wood studs according to the layout.
- Knowledge of new home building/new commercial and the basics of framing interior and exterior walls.
- Possess your own hand tools (hammer, speed square, pencil, carpenters pouches, etc.)
- Reliable transportation to and from the job site
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.