Now hiring Electricians and Apprentices in Waukesha, Wisconsin!
Trillium Construction is now accepting applications for Electricians and Electrician Apprentices in the Milwaukee and Waukesha area!
*Candidates for Journeyman level must have 4-5 years experience in residential setting. Commercial experience is a plus and will be considered.
*Candidates For Apprentice level must have 1-2 years of residential experience and knowledge of exhaust fan installation
• Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
• Work with lighting control systems
• Perform maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
• Adhere to all quality and safety codes
Pay rate is $15/hour and up, based on experience. No per diem is offered. Position is 1st shift, Monday-Friday. This is a possible temp to hire opportunity. We offer health insurance including dental and vision, paid holidays and vacation, 401k.
If you’re interested in this opportunity for Electricians and Electrician Apprentices, please apply today!
- Must posses own basic hand tools
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Journeyman level must have 4-5 years experience in residential setting. Commercial experience is a plus and will be considered.
- Apprentice level must have 1-2 years of residential experience and knowledge of exhaust fan installation
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.