Now hiring Rough Framers in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin!
Trillium Construction is now hiring Rough Framers in the Oconomowoc, WI area! We are currently completing projects within the greater Milwaukee and Waukesha area.
We are working 1st shift Monday-Friday, and overtime may be offered depending on the workload and the status of current projects. This project will be ongoing and full time work is available. No per diem. Pay is $17-$25/hour (dependent on experience).
We also provide health coverage options, paid holidays, PTO, 401k plan and other bonuses.
If you are interested in this Framing Carpenter opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
- 1 or more years prior experience with wood framing on residential or commercial building projects.
- Ability to work closely with the crew in order to complete the building of interior and exterior walls or panels.
- Able to measure, cut, and correctly fasten wood studs according to the layout.
- Knowledge of new home building and the basics of framing interior and exterior walls.
- Possess your own hand tools (hammer, speed square, pencil, carpenters pouches etc.)
- Reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Ability to work from heights.
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.