Journeyman Pipefitters are needed in Bloomington, IN!
Trillium Construction is seeking Pipefitters for a long-term project in the Bloomington, Indiana area. Work will be on new Commercial construction projects. Candidates will be installing all phases of pipe including black pipe, copper, cast iron, etc. Braising, cutting pipe, etc. Pipefitters must have 5 years of experience at a journeyman level.
Candidates will be working 50-60 hours a week, Monday thru Saturday 7AM-530 PM. Pay rate is $28 an hour. Per diem is offered at $80 a day. If you’re interested, apply now!
• Able to read, interpret and work off of blueprints
• Have all hand tools of the trade
• Reliable transportation
• Must have at least 5 years at a Journeyman level
• Must have at least 2 verifiable past employment references
• Able to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.