Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Trillium Technical is now hiring a Voice Recognition Validation Engineer in Auburn Hills, Michigan!
The Voice Recognition Validation Engineer will develop in-vehicle systems. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Validation of voice recognition in vehicle applications
• Develop methodologies and procedures that improve recognition performance and quality
• Assist in developing new features and enhancements pertaining to Speech Recognition & Text-To-Speech systems
• Assess and benchmark automotive and consumer technologies and suppliers
• Perform speech recognition-specific root cause analysis in various stages of development
• Provide input into the design of future products
• Analyze and identify any trends and provide recommendations to improve consumer experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Flexible, Professional Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
• Good presentation skills
If you’re interested in this Voice Recognition Validation Engineer opportunity and meet the qualifications, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related degree from an ABET Accredited Program
• 3+ years of experience with speech recognition technology
• Current and continuous experience
• Good command of the English language and ability to write technical reports
• Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related degree
• Experience in automotive applications, preferably in infotainment domain
• Independent worker, capable of delivering multiple project commitments concurrently
• Interpersonal skills that allow for a wide range of interface with vehicle product development / subsystems engineers, user interface engineers, and suppliers
• Experience with an automotive OEM or Tier 1 supplier and automotive systems such as telematics, multimedia, and navigation Human Machine Interface (HMI) Design & Development
• Strong understanding of embedded, Brought in Mobile Device (BIMD), connected and hybrid automatic speech recognition architectures
• Detailed knowledge of automatic speech recognition algorithms, TTS technology, voice biometrics, Wake up Word, Barge in, Natural Language Understanding and neural network speech recognition processing and Artificial Intelligence
• Thorough background with industry recognized voice assistants used in automotive applications -Siri, Google Voice, Alexa and Google Assistant
• Knowledge of Consumer Media and Mobile Phone Devices
Travel and Driving Requirements:
• Will be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
• Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.