Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Vehicle Network Engineer - Senior in Auburn Hills, Michigan!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Vehicle Network Engineer - Senior in the Auburn Hills, Michigan!
• Release, Maintain and update CAN, LDF communication databases.
• Perform networking tasks related to CAN, LIN and LVDS for specific architectures and vehicle lines.
• Work with systems engineers to define CAN and LIN communication for vehicle systems.
• Support development of future networking technologies.
• Perform bus loading analysis and timing analysis.
• Network development for multiple areas; Electrical Systems, Powertrain, Electrified Powertrain, ADAS.
If you’re interested in this Vehicle Network Engineer - Senior opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• BSEE degree from an ABET accredited university
• 6+ years vehicle CAN/Ethernet bus signal/message development experience
• 3+ years CANoe /Vector tool experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Proficient use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
• Master of Science in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent) from an ABET accredited university
• Experience or background in the development of vehicle electronic architectures
• Experience using tools such as CANalyzer and CANoe
• Experience with Ethernet, CAN, CAN-FD, and LIN
• C and/or CAPL software development experience
• Ethernet, CAN FD, and LIN experience
• Familiarity with Symtavision network analysis tools
Travel and Driving Requirements:
• Will be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
• Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.