Now hiring a Construction Business Manager in Owensboro, Kentucky!
Trillium Construction is seeking a Construction Business Manager who will be responsible for managing job cost accounting systems required for business operations. This includes maintenance and management of the job cost accounting system, managing accounting functions, reporting and managing on multiple out-of-state inventory locations, monitoring the financial health and status of projects, variance analysis, and managing all assigned accounting functions. We are looking for someone with strong communication and organizational skills.
- Assist with budget creation, forecasting, variance analysis, and monthly reporting for specified projects.
- Complete and submit required reporting.
- Complete monthly GL analysis.
- Understanding of GAAP.
- Analyze weekly operating results for assigned projects.
- Report and manage monthly inventory cycle count for multiple out-of-state projects.
- Enter project budgets into accounting system.
- Generate weekly reports using job cost accounting system.
- Assist in developing policy and procedure manuals.
- Monitor accuracy of data entry into accounting system and complete job cost transfers as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
This is a first shift direct hire position offering $55,000-$70,000/yearly depending on experience. Relocation benefits may be offered to those who qualify. No per diem is offered.
If you’re interested in this Construction Business Manager opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, or business.
- Construction industry experience preferred.
- Inventory experience preferred.
- Experience with job costing, accounting, and job costing accounting software a plus.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, specifically creating pivot tables, advanced formulas, and index formulas.
- Experience with JD Edwards, Oracle, or SAP preferred.
Trillium Environmental has been recruiting and hiring workers in the environmental industry for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.