Now hiring a Cloud Network Engineer in Boston, Massachusetts!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Cloud Network Engineer for direct hire in the Boston, MA area.
The Cloud Engineer will be responsible for:
• Working as part of a multi-discipline team in a new initiative to build a computing environment in Amazon Web Services servicing both hospital’s clinical and research mission.
• Leading network engineer in designing and implement Amazon Web Services network services for multiple projects and integration with other hospital computing environment.
• Implementing subnets, DNS, firewall, and VPN services in AWS.
• Actively managing and monitoring the performance of AWS network services.
• Evaluating new technologies consults with vendors and recommends their use where appropriate. Providing high-level expert analysis on network related issues. Responding to and resolves network difficulties.
• Leading projects in network design, equipment acquisition, and implements new networks. Developing and maintains network management tools, utilities, and scripts.
• Creating and maintaining network documentation necessary to ensure the efficient network operation of Hospital networks.
• Developing network standards and configurations including network security controls.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and provide empathy in difficult interpersonal situations.
If you’re interested in this Cloud Network Engineer opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Amazon AWS or Azure experience.
• Knowledge of theories, principles, and concepts typically acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s degree in a technical field and 5 years’ experience.
• Analytical skills to collect information from diverse sources, apply professional principles in performing various analyses, and summarize the information and data in order to solve problems OR design relatively complex systems.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.