Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an SAP Architect in Plano, Texas!
Trillium Technical is seeking a SAP Architect in the Plano, TX area.
• Supports and works across multiple business functions to define and gain consensus through POCs on the future state application scope for ERP platform.
• Supports the business unit IT portfolio from an EA strategy, planning and delivery perspective.
• Partners across Architecture/Technology teams as well as Infrastructure, Security/Risk and Application groups to develop the end to end solution architecture.
• Delivers end to end solution architecture for all projects in the ERP space, Financials and Indirect Procurement verticals.
• Supports and establishes ERP, Financials and Indirect Procurement architecture governance.
• Assists with business unit architecture and innovation planning for ERP, Financials and Indirect Procurement (roadmaps).
• Assists with IT application risk analysis and mitigation planning.
• Develops system improvement plans and sustainability frameworks.
• Technical consultant for application project teams (oversees end to end solution delivery.
• Maintains documentation of solution throughout the project lifecycle: Solution
If you’re interested in this SAP Architect opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Proven SAP architecture and implementation leadership experience.
• Hands on system configuration experience for developing POCs with business context.
• Technical understanding of SAP applications stack, including FICO, SD, MM, PP, FSCM, PI, Hana, and BI.
• Thorough understanding of business process interrelationships between SAP modules.
• Thorough understanding of Integrating SAP and related non-SAP applications into the existing infrastructure.
• Thorough understanding of SAP application / technical security and its integration into existing security systems.
• 15 or more years of progressive, broad-based IT experience successfully implementing complex IT applications and / or developing efficient effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems.
• 10 or more years of demonstrated functional work experience in the related area/s.
• High-level communication skills to influence and persuade others.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create and present concepts and recommendations to others outside of the department and to executive management.
• Project Management experience including the ability to identify project milestones and associated tasks.
• SAP S/4 HANA experience a plus.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.