Now hiring a Construction Safety Manager in Kansas City, Kansas!
Trillium Construction is seeking a Safety Manager in the Kansas City area for our client, a national construction company specializing in hotel, church, office building, police, fire station, train station, school and athletic builds.
They are seeking a Safety Manager in the Kansas City for a contract-to-hire opportunity working 7:00am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday, 40 hours a week (maybe an occasional Saturday). Pay will be between $35-$45/hour, depending on experience. This is a 4-year remodeling project of a train station/ locomotive shop.
• Conduct accident investigations, safety inspections, monthly employee safety meetings, quarterly management safety meetings, new employee safety orientation, among other duties deemed necessary.
• Ensure field employees have the proper PPE
If you’re interested in this Safety Manager opportunity and meet the qualifications, please apply today!
• 5+ years of commercial construction Safety Management experience
• Any railroad/train station build experience is a plus, but not required
• OSHA 30
• CHST is a plus
• Current CPR First Aid
• Additional certification and training is a plus
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.