Now hiring full time Drillers/Driller Assistants in the West Jordan area!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking Drillers and Assistants for direct-hire in the West Jordan, UT area!
Come join an amazing team of close to 1,100 employees dedicated to providing Excellence on Every Level! This position as a Driller Assistant supports the drilling crew in the drilling operation. The Driller Assistant will move, set up and operate drilling rigs and related equipment to drill holes. Work is outdoors in all weather conditions and generally physically demanding. This position requires travel and the ability to work with a small crew of three or four. The Driller Assistant must be able to do all the responsibilities and duties of the Driller. This position is the “2nd in charge” on the crew.
Starting pay is negotiable around $17-$18 per hour, depending on experience. CDL license is preferred, but must be obtained within the first 90 days if not in hand. Starting pay will also increase with previous drilling experience and CDL license. Hours and days will vary, depending on job and location.
- Mechanical ability to do minor repairs
- Conduct pre-trip inspection
- Set up control zone
- Perform physical labor, shoveling, drilling debris, and transporting materials using ergonomically correct lifting techniques
- Maintain equipment
- Ability to fill in for driller when qualified
- Knowledge of safety policies and procedures
- Able to direct subordinate employee(s)
- Maintain all certifications
- Forklift trained
If you’re interested in this direct hire opportunity for Drilling Assistants, please apply today!
- Must have either prior experience in sonic technology or auger drilling
- Have a valid driver’s license- CDL preferred
- Must be willing to travel extensively
- High School Diploma or GED
- One (1) year of steady working experience in construction or drilling
- Ability to lift up to fifty (50) pounds throughout the day
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Environmental has been recruiting and hiring workers in the environmental industry for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.