Now hiring a Mobile Software Engineer in Jenison, Michigan!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Mobile Software Engineer to help our client design and implement prototype mobile applications and SDKs for the next generation of connected vehicle systems. We are creating solutions that redefine the mobile access experience, and enable entirely new services, at global scale. We are at the leading edge of technology and we are pushing forward the state of the art. If you are enthusiastic about mobile technology and building awesome applications, energized by creating something new and solving technical challenges, and excited about working hands-on within a small, but highly impactful team, we’d like to talk.
• Experience designing and developing for Android and iOS.
• Experience with iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques.
• Experience with message brokers and queueing (e.g., RabbitMO, AMQP, MQTI).
• Understanding of network protocols (e.g., TCP, HTIP).
• Experience developing new products and technology with an agile team.
• Experience in all phases of software development (feasibility, design, implementation, integration, test, and support), preferably experience with complex systems that include multiple domains.
• Ability to work across multiple disciplines (systems, embedded, cloud web, mobile, testing).
• Experience with Git.
If you’re interested in this Mobile Software Engineer opportunity and meet the qualifications, please apply today!
• 3+ years mobile software engineering experience.
• Experience designing and building secure mobile apps and SDKs (focus on loT solutions preferred).
• Passion for technology and problem solving.
• Strong commitment to quality, attention to detail, and user experience.
• Strong ability to work independently and as a member of a diverse team.
• Excellent communication skills with an ability to develop drawings and documentation to communicate complex problems and solutions to both engineers and non-engineers.
• Ability to develop for a variety of applications, from low-fidelity proof-of-concepts to production-intent solutions.
• Learn constantly and dive into new areas with unfamiliar technologies.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.