Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an Account Manager in Morristown, New Jersey!
Trillium Technical is seeking an Account Manager in the Morristown, NJ area.
• Responsible for new account sales
• Develop, manage and forecast a sales pipeline of new business opportunities and existing business opportunities
• Responsible for quota attainment, commission based
• Create account plans and strategies to grow client engagement
• Track all data in CRM system (Salesforce)
• Conduct discovery meetings to understand client’s objectives and make appropriate recommendations for next steps in the sales process.
• Analyze feedback from client engagements to inform future decision and strategy
• Manage documentation required to close the sale such as NDA’s, proposals and contracts
• Work closely with the entire team to collaborate and provide feedback for processes, projects, company strategies and objectives.
• Exceptional ability to use all modern business development tools and techniques to discover, develop and close new business deals
• Proven skills in selling software to mid-to-large Fortune 1000 companies.
• High energy, confidence, and persistence
• The ability to secure meetings (F2F, Webinar or Teleconference) with key decision makers by understanding and explaining our Unique Value Propositions (UVP).
• Strong communication skills
• Proactive, solution-focused mindset
• Passion for helping people grow and succeed
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Enjoy interactive fast paced environment
• Coachable and proactively seek feedback for ways to improve performance
• Share success as natural collaborator who can be relied upon by your team
• Organized and accurate planning, documentation and scheduling skills
• Clear sense of business needs and priorities
If you’re interested in this Account Manager opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau, and/or MicroStrategy
• 4-7 years with a quota bearing consultative sales role selling enterprise software
• Business development and strategic planning experience preferred
• Ability to work with teams across multiple time zones
• Proven success selling IT services, software applications, application development, and/or software engineering solutions into medium-large corporations.
• Management of the end-to-end sales process, working with our subject matter experts (SME) and presales teams to identify target markets, deliver on-site presentations, RFI/RFQ bid responses, proposal development, negotiation, and deal signing.
• Understanding of customer decision making criteria as it pertains to NLG software
• Ability to sell unique value-based solutions that address critical business problems.
• Proficiency using a CRM system for outbound business development, deal tracking, forecasting, reporting, ratio analysis, and managing day-to-day sales activity.
• Expertise with technology (laptop, internet, mobile-proficient, social media, Microsoft Office suite.)
• Ability to travel
• Bachelor’s degree
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.