Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Trillium Technical is now hiring a Pre Sales Solution Engineer in Morristown, New Jersey!
The Solution Consultant will become a leader in Natural Language Generation technologies. This requires deep technical expertise in business intelligence, data science and analytics. Experience with programming in Java/Python and RPA experience is a plus.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include:
• As the trusted technical advisor, you will lead clients through the evaluation process
• Gather high-level customer business and technical requirements
• Provide client guidance and business mentoring on the capabilities and the business value
• Lead the development and delivery of technical presentations, demonstrations, proposals and reviews
• Drive all aspects of successful Proof of Concepts from requirements and design to training and delivery
• Communicate via phone, email, face-to-face and web meetings with prospects, assisting and guiding them through the evaluation and selection process
• Provide proactive support to customers and prospects
• Be the customer advocate and liaison for product management and development
If you’re interested in this Pre Sales Solution Engineer opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Experienced. 5+ years’ experience in a Sales Engineer/ Consulting role. 3+ years’ experience with business intelligence and/or Python experience.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to instill confidence in prospects and customers. Strong presentation skills with the ability to connect with business and technical buyers.
• Strong listening skills, understanding of buyer personas
• Team player – Must be able to work across the organization (sales, marketing, product management, support and consulting)
• Problem Solver. Must be a problem solver with a can-do attitude.
• Technical background. Experience with Power Bi, Qlik or Tableau required. Knowledge of and experience in Java/Python and RPA a plus.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.