Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring Field Assistants in Concord, California!
Trillium Environmental is currently hiring for several Field Assistants in Concord, CA! Qualified candidates will be working with a nationally recognized environmental company that partners with various clients across the country to provide seamless environmental remediation services and geotechnical solutions from concept to completion. This position is a temp-to-hire, full-time position, with travel required 50%-60% of the time. Pay starts at $18/hr, and goes up with a CDL license and equipment experience. While traveling, per diem and hotel expenses are covered.
- Perform environmental remediation activities centered around “in situ” injection technologies
- Assist on basic soil, groundwater, and site characterization tasks
- Travel out of town on a regular basis to job sites
- Perform support tasks on site, such as conveyance of remediation products, and connecting and disconnecting injection tooling
- Complete comprehensive training to obtain technical knowledge in the basic operation of mixing and injection equipment, application of the different injection methods, tooling, and mechanical systems
- Participate in health and safety programs through active engagement in the recognition, identification, reporting, and mitigation of hazardous situations, conditions, equipment, and/or practices
- Working outdoors in extreme temperatures and climates
- Long periods of standing
- Walking over rough, uneven, or rocky surfaces
- Recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching or reaching
- Recurring lifting of moderately heavy items such as drilling equipment, tooling, and consumable materials of the trade (up to 50 pounds)
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Driver’s License and reliable transportation required, CDL preferred
- Ability to obtain DOT Medical Card required
- Ability to travel out of town for weeks at a time required
- Ability to meet all physical demands of position required
- Current 40 HR Hazwoper or 8 HR Refresher preferred
- Ability to pass all pre-employment screenings
Trillium Environmental has been recruiting and hiring workers in the environmental industry for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.