Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Salesforce.com and .NET Developer in Baltimore, Maryland!
Trillium is seeking a Salesforce.com and .NET Developer in the Baltimore, MD area for a direct hire position. The work schedule is Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm. Compensation is $125,000 to $130,000 yearly with 5% bonus. Our client is not currently accepting or providing sponsorship. Relocation assistance provided.
• Identify, analyze and develop functionality using the Force.com platform.
• Work with the Business/functional team to gather requirements
• Develop and configure functionality to meet the defined requirements.
• Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
• Ensures documentation is well maintained.
• Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough testing.
• Works collaboratively with business test teams during the UAT.
• Reports status, issues and risks to the manager on regular basis
• Improves skills in Force.com products by completing Salesforce trailhead trails
• Lead and mentor other developer(s).
If you are interested in this Salesforce.com and .NET Developer opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• 3+ years of Salesforce Development experience with a Salesforce developer certification
• 5+ years of Application Development experience in C# (C#.NET preferred over VB.NET)
• BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant work experience
• Salesforce.com integration experience, including web services (REST for CRUD operations a plus)
• Excellent SFDC administrator skills
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.