Trillium Technical is now hiring an Industrial Lubricants Product Manager in Birmingham, Michigan!
Trillium Technical currently has an opportunity available for an Industrial Lubricants Product Manager in the Birmingham, MI area.
• The Industrial Lubricants Product Manager will be responsible for product lines as a business unit increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new products for the company.
• Marketing and developing products based on industry experience and contact with customers and prospects. Will spend time in the market to understand their problems and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
• Must be able to research new markets and help develop new business strategies.
• Work close with all divisions finding new markets for current products, developing new products to meet market needs, and setting strategies to improve profit margins.
• Conducting market research for current and future products visiting current and prospective customers.
• Conduct product training for Customers and company associates.
• Gain OEM written approvals for company products.
• Communicate information about new technologies, product developments, and industry requirements to customers and appropriate associates within the company.
• Develop product specification sheets and marketing literature.
• Detailed position description to be provided upon selection for interview.
• Management reserves the right to add, modify, or change duties as needed.
If you’re interested in this Industrial Lubricants Product Manager opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering or Marketing preferred
• Four years Lubricant and industrial industry work experience.
• Four years Sales, Product Development, and Marketing experience.
• Must have experience researching new markets and developing new business strategies.
• Outstanding communication skills including presentations and public speaking.
• Travel - 40 to 60%
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.