Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Trillium Technical is now hiring a Ruby on Rails Developer in Boston, Massachusetts!
Our client is seeking a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer to build/maintain the integrated technology platform empowers real estate brokerages to better run their sales and marketing engines through CRM, SEO, web design, CMS, lead management, email marketing. Our platform is written in Ruby using the Ruby on Rails framework and utilizes a number of relational databases and 3rd party services.
Our development team is a group of highly intelligent and creative individuals with strong technical skills. We work in a fun, energetic, fast paced environment that is professional and focused on getting things done efficiently. As a member of the team, you will have a role in the planning, execution and success of our complex tech platform, as well as internal development projects to make our jobs easier.
If you’re interested in this Ruby on Rails Developer opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• 2+ years required of Ruby on Rails web development experience
• Knowledge of the MVC framework architecture and Object Oriented Programming
• Experience working with a Linux Shell (preferably Ubuntu/Debian), You should be comfortable configuring and install software from source
• Knowledge of relational databases and SQL, primarily MySQL and PostgreSQL
• Previously worked with at least one Source Control Management tool, Git or SVN
• Experience with TDD or BDD
• Fluent in HTML and CSS
• Launched a website built with Ruby on Rails that is running in production
• Integrated a 3rd party API with a website you have built
• Ability to work in both a team environment on features as well as solo
• The desire to learn new technologies
• Experience gathering requirements to plan and document new features
• The ability to architect and implement a solution from a defined spec
• Mentoring experience preferred
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.